We offer indoor/outdoor kennels for your animals while you have to be away. Your pet is closely monitored during its stay so that any unusual behavior or medical problem can be brought to the attention of one of our veterinarians.
Our veterinarians are happy to examine your animal or perform any needed procedures while they are staying at the clinic. Please let us know what you would like to have done when you schedule your boarding reservation.
Since our kennels are full a majority of the time, we do ask that you call ahead and make a reservation for your animal for the time of their stay. Remember that holidays are very busy travel times and we fill up quickly so call as far in advance as possible. We do not charge for cancellations, even at the last minute.
- Animals can be discharged during normal office hours, or animals can be discharged/dropped off on Weekends/Holidays for an additional charge of $11.25 per visit/per family:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday 5:00pm (appointment required)
- For the safety of all of the animals staying at the clinic as well as scheduled appointments, we require all animals be fully immunized. We will ask that you bring proof of vaccination (given by a certified veterinarian) when you drop off your animal if it was vaccinated anywhere other than Star Valley Veterinary Clinic. If vaccines are overdue and needed at the time of boarding our veterinarians can update them for you at our current fees.
Dogs must be vaccinated with: DHPP, Rabies, and Bordatella (kennel cough)
Cats must be vaccinated with: FVRCP, Feline Leukemia, and Rabies
- Clients are welcome to bring items for their animals (ex: beds, blankets, toys) but we ask that you label all items prior to leaving them at the clinic. Clients are responsible for any damage caused by their animal to the facilities or another animal’s belongings.
- We provide Hills Science Diet and Prescription Diet foods to your animal while in the clinic. If you have a different food preference, you can bring it and we will feed that to your animal. It is easier on an animal’s digestive system to have a consistent diet.
- Our staff has the ability to medicate your animal during its stay if it is necessary. Please make sure that all medications are labeled properly.
- Our fees are based on a day in and day out rate. Regardless of what time your animal is picked up or dropped off, you will be charged for the entire day.